- RVLC now uses TeamSnap for our program registration. If you’ve logged into TeamSnap before, please use your already registered username and password. Families will often have more than one account associated with a player. If you're having trouble logging into the system, please try using another family member's email address or an alternate email should you have one.
- IMPORTANT – if you cannot remember the password for your existing account, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. Click the “Forgot Password?” option. Creating duplicate accounts for parents and players causes several issues.
- US Lacrosse Membership - To complete any program registration with RVLC, each player will need a valid US Lacrosse Membership. The registration process will redirect you to the US Lacrosse website to set up your membership, or you can go to their site directly by CLICKING HERE . Please note that the name and birthday used for your player’s US Lacrosse Membership should be identical to the one used when registering for a program within TeamSnap.
- TeamSnap Account - If you've logged into TeamSnap before (with Grizzlies or with another organization), you can use your already established login credentials. If you have not used TeamSnap before, you can create a new account upon registering for a program.
- If a player drops out before tryouts, the player will receive a refund less a processing fee of $25.
- If a player elects not to participate after tryouts have begun, the player will receive a refund less a processing fee of $75.
- Once tryouts have occurred and teams announced, any player electing not to participate will receive a refund less a processing fee of $100.
- After the first week of practice, there will be NO refunds.
Fall Ball Program
- If a player elects not to participate prior to the first session, the player will receive a refund less a processing fee of $25.
- If a player elects not to participate after the first session, there will be NO refunds.
For Players on the Waitlist
Waitlisted players will be cleared from the waitlist as positions become available and based on a number of factors including the number of years with the Grizzlies and performance ranking at evaluations. The waitlist will not necessarily be cleared based on the date of registration.
Player Transfer and Out of Area Policy
NEW MEMBERS are Members who are new to the sport and have not previously played for a lacrosse club. New Members are encouraged to sign up with their home regional club. RVLC will not accept members outside of their home region unless they go to school in that area or have a special circumstance that has the formal release approval of the home club.
TRANSFEREES are Members who played for another lacrosse club in a previous year. Players will not be permitted to transfer to a new club unless there are special circumstances. Both clubs need to be in agreement that the circumstances are special and neither club may accept a player without the consent of the other club.
RVLC strictly prohibits its Board Members, Coaches or Members from recruiting players from other clubs.
Ross Valley Lacrosse Club is a volunteer run organization. The success of our club depends on club-wide volunteers. There are many opportunities to volunteer: coach, scorekeeper, timekeeper, sideline manager, equipment manager, team parent, and evaluations check-in person. If a time commitment is an issue for your family, there is a $175 opt-out fee. Otherwise, please be prepared to help the club and your team with some of the tasks needed to make this a successful season.
RVLC is always looking for committed, passionate coaches for the spring season.
If you have interest in coaching, please reach out to email@example.com