REGISTRATION FOR SPRING 2022 SEASON IS NOW OPEN!
- RVLC now uses TeamSnap for our program registration. If you’ve logged into TeamSnap before, please use your already registered username and password.
- IMPORTANT – if you cannot remember the password for your existing account, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. Click the “Forgot Password?” option. Creating duplicate accounts for parents and players causes several issues.
- Renewing your US Lacrosse Membership - All players are required to have a US Lacrosse Membership valid through May 31, 2022. If you do not have valid membership, the registration process will redirect you to the US Lacrosse Website. Alternatively you can go directly to the US Lacrosse website to renew your membership. Please remember that the name and birthday used for your player’s US Lacrosse Membership should be identical to the one used when registering for a program within TeamSnap.
- To complete any program registration with RVLC, each player will need a valid US Lacrosse Membership. The registration process will redirect you to the US Lacrosse website to set up your membership, or you can go to their site directly by CLICKING HERE . Please note that the name and birthday used for your player’s US Lacrosse Membership should be identical to the one used when registering for a program within TeamSnap.
- If you've logged into TeamSnap before (with Grizzlies or with another organization), you can use your already established login credentials. If you have not used TeamSnap before, you can create a new account upon registering for a program.
NOTE: If you forgot your password and have difficulty with the "Forgot Password" functionality on the US Lacrosse website, please call US Lacrosse at 1-410-235-6882 for help